Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's a good day

Hello hello hello... today is a good day. I woke up in quite the good mood. I go in today to do a 3 hour evaluation for the serving job at Hard Rock. I dont get paid for it cause its like the second part of the interview. If they like me and how I perform then they will let me know if I have the job. My foot is still on the fritz but I am tough so I will just push through. I bought a hair dryer and straightener so getting ready today has been easier. I dont have to be there until 4 so I am takin my sweet time.

My roommates are really cool.. tonight is this one girl Clara's birthday and she invited me to go out with them to celebrate. She put me on the 'list' to get into this club.. should be a good time. They are always cooking and hangin out in the living room.. there is someone always coming and going around here.

I will be happy to start working so I have a schedule of sorts..dont get me wrong, I love not having any certain thing to do.. I just chill and do pretty much what I want...but the income will be nice and hopefully I will make more friends at the job too.. aahh, its a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment