Sunday, May 22, 2011

Accommodation and Sports

Tonight is the last night I will be staying at Abigail's hostel!! yay! Tomorrow night I will be in a much cooler hostel for only one night.. grrr I should have been staying there this whole time.. but anyway the point is I move into my own bedroom in an apartment on Tuesday at noon! Thats 7am for anyone on the east coast of the U.S. so if you wanna help me move you will probably have to book a flight for tomorrow. I probably will have to call a taxi. While it is close enough to walk, I have so much stuff that it would be silly to try to maneuver it all down the streets of Dublin City Center with a big target on my back.

Yesterday I watched the rugby match Leinster, Ireland vs Northampton, UK and it was AMAZING! I havent ever watched a whole game of rugby before nor did I really care to but DANG it was good. Leinster made a come back of 18 points and showed those Brits how to play. The pub went crazy cause it was the Heineken Cup 2011. I am scared to say this....but I think its better than American Football. aahhhh dont kill me and I have been sticking to my American guns with most stuff but Rugby is where its at! and these Irish men really make it look good! They dont wear massive pads like in football so you can actually SEE them ;) plus the clock doesn't stop so its a much quicker game. Now I just have to get used to soccer.. which I refuse to call it by any other name. The only thing I have changed is I have to say 'American Football' when I am talking about regular football but I still say SOCCER. It does make me sad I havent watched any of the NBA Playoffs.. Go Bulls..Beat the Heat. And thats all today with AshleighBlogsSports.com

No comments:

Post a Comment