Tuesday, May 24, 2011

moving day

While I am very excited to have my own room and really chill roommates, I have found one slight problem with this apartment that I was unaware of.. there is NO hot water in the shower!! yea, I didnt even think to ask when I originally looked at the place. ah, well nothing more sobering than a freezing cold shower. Other than that.. the location is great, the people here are really friendly. The Spanish girl Ulga cooked lunch and shared with me.. the girl whos room I am taking is very nice.. she and I are gonna go out to watch the soccer match, Northern Ireland vs Republic of Ireland tonight.. it should be a great game to watch. HUGE rivals. I am happy to have brand new sheets on my bed in a room that I dont have to share with anyone! I dont know that I will stay here the entire time I am in Dublin but I am looking forward to some pretty fun months ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment