Wednesday, May 25, 2011

grand...its all grand

went for a short jog tonight along the River Liffey. saw some strong, grunting row men in a canoe.. thought it would make me run faster...it didnt. it felt good to be out by the water though. I ironed my clothes for a very professional day tomorrow. whats harder than ironing a crease in your pants is ironing two creases out.. gosh, ironing is a complicated art I have yet to master. found out today that the clothes dryer does not work well.. I guess I will buy a rack tomorrow.. I'm about out of undies.. and those of you who know me know that I would rather go buy new ones than wash clothes but until I get a job I need to spend sparingly. I have been DYING to buy new clothes tho.. and shoes.. I want some high top sneakers.. real bad. ahhh the job will come and thus the money. its all grand..it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment