Friday, May 27, 2011

my brain is a magnet

Ok call me crazy but I honestly believe my brain is a magnet.. if I think about something positive I want in my life.. it seemingly comes true! I went out to 'pound the pavement' and walk around handing out my CV and apply for jobs... the first place I went to was Hard Rock Cafe-Dublin and the host who took my CV was very polite but sorta hurried me off.. I left there saying over and over in my head that I would really like to work there.. the location is right in Temple Bar.. about a 8minute walk from my house, and it just seems like a cool place.. I mean come on, its the Hard Rock! well.. I hadnt even found another place to go yet.. just walkin along and my phone rang (about 15 minutes after I left there) IT WAS THE MANAGER of Hard Rock.. she asked me to come in tomorrow for an interview! aahhhh! So the lesson here today kids is this: use your brain wisely.. visualize what you want in your brain to actualize it! I mean so far my magnet brain has been doin all the work for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment