Friday, May 27, 2011

my bed is made

I have settled in to my new flat quite nicely. I bought a duvet and cover. I am so lucky to have a double bed.. I can stretch, and a window so it doesnt feel like prison. That picture above my desk and mirror was left in here... I NEED POSTERS> my walls are very empty. I have been doing a lot of reading in my comfy bed.. so I need a new book. any suggestions? When I first got here I bought a book in Belfast, Northern Ireland, called The Spirit of the Titanic, which was where the Titanic was built. It was about this kid who worked on her and he fell to his death. His ghost got to go on the ship's maiden voyage.. and then the usual recap of the sinking.. but he got to save this little family.. it was very warming. I also read City of Fallen Angels. Its the fourth book of the Mortal Instruments series; vampire, werewolves, demons and such. It was very good but ended so that there could be a fifth! I think I need to read something with a little more substance this time. I guess I will meander through the tons of books stores in Dublin until I find something good.

2 comments:

  1. Ash, I LOVE your blog!! I tried to get some of my readers to come over and see yours, too! :) I hope you saw that. If you go to your Blogger Dashboard, go to stats and you can see where people are viewing your blog from, all around the world. It's really neat. Anyway, I am so happy you're settling in! Love ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete