Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Into the Wild....watch it.

I figured out how to watch movies online...without Netflix or any TV for almost a month (other than news and sports in hostels and pubs) I wanted desperately to watch a movie.. I met this guy in the hostel that told me to watch Into the Wild. I did and it was the kind of film that changes you. I have always had the urge to travel, move, experience...but this guy in the movie took it to a whole new level. Its scary really when you think about it.. The desire to travel and be free is so overwhelming. I love it here and I have only been here for almost a month but I find myself already looking into the future.. looking into the wild... where am I going to go? how am I going to get there? there are so many places and things I want to experience. ahhhh it feels so good. I am ready to experience living in Dublin and then after that....well I wish so badly I could read ahead and find out but its one page at a time folks. read carefully.. dont miss anything..there is a test at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment