Tuesday, June 28, 2011

nothing feels as good as cutting your mullet off

So I got a hair cut today! yeeeeah, my hair was growing out in such a way that a mullet was forming. It's in a nice and tight rounded bob-like shape now. See, at first I thought I wanted the mullet *shout out to Tiffany..sometimes I should just listen* ... but then after seeing the back of my head in a picture taken on Saturday I like, whoa.. its time.

Speaking of Tiffany, I went to see the movie Bridesmaids! It was so funny and I haven't laughed that hard in a good long while. I totally visualized Tiffany getting engaged and me going to DC to help plan the luncheon, shower, bachelorette party and all that... and then meeting her real successful, skinny, best friend, colleague blah blah blah.. the next thing you know I'm stomping around Capital Hill Club throwing tiny sandwiches without the crust in the floor...screaming, "I hate politics anyway!" Its real crazy like that.... Just go see the movie ;)


1 comment: