Sunday, June 12, 2011

Europe

so I just booked my flights to Brussels and Spain! I met this really cool girl who is from the States and is doing the same Work in Ireland Program as I. We have planned an 11 day trip from Belgium to Barcelona by train. I have booked my flight from Dublin to Brussels and from Barcelona to Dublin. ahhhhh its really happening... I'm gonna go on a Euro-trip! Its gonna be less like the movie cause there will be no drugs involved! (you are welcome Loy and Aunt Joy) the point is... I will be traveling through multiple countries throughout Europe and cannot fricken wait to see it all! ahhhhhhh! (imagine me dancing, jumping, and screaming in front of a full length mirror) oh its gonna be amazing. The plan is still in the works as far as what all we are going to see and do along the way.., We will be sleeping on the train at night as to maximize our time in different places.. wish me luck that it will be a 'good nights rest'. I am super pumped about this and will enjoy your feedback as it arrives.. I'll need a camera for this endeavor and will be scouring the town for cheap chargers.. unless my friend Jena sends me one before then! :) Love you Yena.



On the same note as traveling... my friends Sofia and Marco are planning a trip both to the west and east coast of the United States (its a little condescending to call it 'America' because there is is both North AND South America. The Americas both went through trials of hardship apon there 'discovery'. We should address our country in such a way that doesnt undermind Canada, Mexixo, or South America

No comments:

Post a Comment