Tuesday, June 14, 2011

living situation

So I was considering moving out of the place I am in because the bathroom really really sucks. Ya know I have to turn on the boiler at least an hour before I shower so the water heats up and then the bathtub has a crack in it so it was flooded all last week and this. I asked my friend if she would help me move since I have acquired more stuff and such.. and I even made an appointment to see a place tomorrow. However, today after my moaning and complaining about the bathroom dilemma, the plumber called me back! He came and ripped up the rug and my roommate and I took turns mopping up the water. He said he would have to install a new shower. So it might be another week until it is completely fixed but at least there is progress being made. Also, my bank account is going to mail my debit card to this address and most of you already have this address and it would just be a huge hassle to change houses...so I'm gonna stick it out for another month and then evaluate then. I think all the roommates will be moving out at some point this summer so there will be a new rotation of people in here.. I hope they are cool and a bit tidier than the group I've got now. I just love this apartment and the location so I would hate to give it up.. Next month is going to be way better!! I say 'next' month cause we pay the rent on the 16th so it will be the start of another renting period. I will be glad to meet the landlord on Thursday....we can have a chat about things :) Stay positive, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment