Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Friday and I'm up before noon...I need a job


Here is a pic of the back of my new hair cut. I asked the lady to shave my neck but she refused..? she said no, it wouldn't look good... I was real nervous cause she only let me look at the back for a second and was real bossy so I didn't push it. I still think it looks better than before ;)

Last night Sara, Ashlee, and I went to Ha'Penny Inn to see a comedy show. It was average comedy but we had a good time.. there was this very tall, dry humor, cute guy that went on in the first half that I really wanted to talk to, but by the time I decided I would buy him a drink -like a tip to the comedian, yea- he was gone.

Today is Canada Day.. there are quite a few Canadians from the Great White North here on the work program, so I will probably celebrate with them.. Also, on Monday I'm celebrating the 4th with the girls I am gonna move in with.. they are having people over to their place. I need a cute red shirt and a U.S. Flag...stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment