Thursday, July 7, 2011

I have more fun if I'm blonde OR brunette.

Dyed my hair today. I was nervous that it wasnt going to be even because I did it myself but I think it turned out great.
In other news, my Irish bank account is up and running.. whooo hoo! You have no idea what a pain it has been to use my Suntrust card and pay that $5 international fee EVERYTIME I use the ATM. glad that's over.

I would like to take this time to give a shout out to my Granny Suttles. She lost one of her very best friends yesterday. I cannot imagine what it has been like for her to go through life outliving everyone she loves. Props for old people and being tough. Death is a part of life but man it's no fun. I love you Granny! And Loy, I love you too.. yall are probably at the funeral home right now.. just know I am thinking about yall.. I always am!! Stay strong.

I am so thankful for my family and friends.. I love you all. If you are reading this...pretend I just gave you a big hug! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment