Tuesday, July 12, 2011

5 Country Eurail Pass

I cannot wait for the trip! Plans have been finalized and it seems like it is going to be a fabulous trip! Some highlights include but are not limited to: drinking Champagne on the beach in the South of France and paragliding in Switzerland!!! I will inform you of all said highlights upon my return.

Don't worry, I think there will be a guide attached.. this is just the best picture I found and its of just one person. Still, Its gonna be amazing!

I am trying to study the timetable of the trains but it is very difficult and is all in 24 hour clock. I almost have it down but I have never used military time and its frustrating a little. Everything from bus times to movie times are all in the 24 hour clock.. its high time I learn it.



No comments:

Post a Comment