Friday, August 19, 2011

Irish Post System

well.. so far my blogs have been upbeat, positive, and for the most part happy...but as well all know thats not always how life goes. --- I checked my mail today and received a note saying I had a package to pick up at the Post Collection point. Since my apartment building only has slot mail AND our buzzer is broken by the front door to call up we always have to walk to get packages. To the collection point and back is a 40 minute walk. 20 there. 20 back. I don't have to be to work until 6 so I thought, hey, why not? *I will update more about work later if it works out* To my dismay I arrive at the Post only for the man to say that it would not be available for pick up until the next working day, Monday. AHHHH!!! The whole reason I went today was so I wouldn't have to wait in anticipation all weekend. I was so excited that I did not read the fine print on the note that said my package would not be available until Monday. Why even put the notice in my box then? Why not just put it in on Monday?? ...you know I was gonna be all excited and junk that one of my lovely friends or family mailed me a care package!! sooo, I will be returning on Monday to collect what I hope are lovely goodies. Thank you to whomever sent me a parcel. I shall reveal the contents on Monday...the next working day.

No comments:

Post a Comment