Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I miss the show Friends.

Since the first Post fiasco I have picked up TWO lovely packages. Thanks to my wonderful friends Jena, Andrea, and Jordi I have lots of goodies including mac n cheese and hotel soap! haha Jordi knows I love those cute hotel bars of soap! I miss my friends back home but I have really enjoyed making new ones. My roommate Lisa and I are going to the Netherlands this weekend..which should be CRAZY!! I am so lucky to have found such a cool roommate to live and travel with. I saw my sweet friend Sara Lee off last night..she is moving back to the States. She and I traveled through Europe and Ireland together.. and it is very sad to see her go. It's the story of my life.. making friends and then missing them. Speaking of friends I miss.. I miss my dear friend Tiffany. She has had a weird couple of weeks in DC with the earthquake and hurricane (which my loves Sofia and Andrea have had to deal with also because they work at an insurance company... but get that OT!) Good thing I am real good at Facebook and keeping in touch! Where would I be without it? So cheers to all my beautiful friends.. I love you all and miss you dearly.

1 comment:

  1. Friends plays marathon style every night on nick at nite til 5am!! Starting at least at 10pm- my dvr wont let me see right now the exact start time. HEAVEN.

    ReplyDelete